NZBN Integration for Dynamics 365 which allows you to search for real-time data direct form the New Zealand Companies Office and pull directly into Dynamics 365.
Please follow the five easy steps below to get the trial underway.
1. Download the NZBN Integration solution, and install it into your Dynamics 365 environment (requires administrator access with customization rights).
2. Customise your Dynamics 365 forms (e.g. Account), and add the Companies Office Lookup PCF control to any field. This is usually only added to the account name field.
a. Edit your form in the classic editor.
b. Double click your field, or select Field Properties.
c. From the Controls tab, select Add Control.
d. Select Companies Office Lookup from the list of controls.
e. Make sure to select the Companies Office Lookup control as the control to be used for Web, Phone, and Tablet, rather than the default Text Box control.
3. To activate your trial, enter -1 for 'License Key', 'NZBN Access Token' and 'ABN Authentication Guid'.
4. Configure the control to link each companies office field to a field in Dynamics 365.
5. Click OK, Save and Publish your form. You can now start using the NZBN lookup when entering account names!
6. After your trial period, you can purchase a license to continue using the solution.
If you have any questions or need any help getting started, please comment below!